Call for talks is open now and closes on Sunday 7 April 2024! Registration will open in mid-April.
Hague TIX is currently accepting proposals for talks on cyber operations and their geopolitical and societal repercussions. The research should not have been presented elsewhere. Talks are 20 minutes long, followed by small group concurrent Q&A discussions. We are particularly interested in the following angles:
- Operations coordinated, conducted by, or linked to state actors
- Observed use of cyber operations during wartime
- Preparation for destructive or disruptive cyber operations
- The strategic use of information operations
- Operations with a geopolitical dimension that have received less attention than they deserve, especially in underreported regions.
The conference has an empirical focus and aims to bring together security researchers from academia, civil society, industry and government.
Please note that Hague TIX is a fully in-person conference with no recording or livestreaming. We cover registration costs, travel, and accommodation for speakers.
Please send your talk proposal to email@example.com by Sunday 7 April 2024.
The Hague Threat Intelligence Exchange (Hague TIX) will take place on Monday 24 June 2024 in The Hague, the Netherlands. More details will follow soon.
Registration will open mid-April. Sign up to the Hague TIX mailing list here to be the first notified when registration opens.
Monica Kello (King's College London & The Hague Program on International Cyber Security)
Corianne Oosterbaan (The Hague Program on International Cyber Security/Leiden University)
Xander Bouwman (TU Delft)
Contact us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org